Lời bài hát Too Close

Bài hát : Too Close
Ca sĩ : Blue




[Chorus 1] 
Baby when we're grinding 
I get so excited 
Ooh, how I like it 
I try but I can't fight it 
Oh, your dancing real close 
Plus real real slow 
You're making it hard for me 

[Verse 1] 
All the slow songs you requested 
You're dancing like you're naked 
Oh, it's almost like we're sexing (oh yeah) 
Yeah boo, I like it 
No, I can't deny it 
But I know you can tell 
I'm excited, oh girl 

[Chorus 2 - Girl] 
Step back you're dancing kinda close 
I feel a little poke coming through 
On you 
[Blue] Now girl I know you felt it 
Too Close lyrics on 
http://music.yeucahat.com/song/English/24947-Too-Close~Blue.html 
Before you know I can't help it 
You know what I wanna do 

[Chorus 1] 

[Verse 2] 
Baby girl's dancing so close 
Ain't a good idea 
Cuz I'mma want you now and here 
The way that you shake it on me 
Makes me want you so bad sexually 
Oh girl 

[Chorus 2] 

[Chorus 1] 

[Verse 3] 
[Blue] I love when you shake it like that, ah, ah, ah 
[Girl] I see that you like it like that, ha, ha, hahh 
[Blue] I love when you shake it like that, ah, ah, ah 
[Girl] I see that you like it like that, ha, ha, hahh 

[Chorus1 x3]

Blue

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Followers

Recent Comments