Lời bài hát Why Do I Love You

Bài hát: Why do i love you
Ca sĩ: Westlife





Suddenly she's leaving 
Suddenly the promise of love has gone 
Suddenly breathing seems so hard to do 

Carefully you, planned it 
I got to know just, a minute too late, oh girl 
Now i understand it 
All the times, we made love together 
Baby you were thinking of him 

(ĐK)
Why do i love you? 
Don't even want to 
Why do i love you like i do 
Like i always do 
You should've told me 
Why did you have to be untrue (love you like i do) 
Why do i love you like i do 

Ain't gonna show no, weakness 
I'm gonna smile, and tell the whole world i'm fine 
I'm gonna keep my senses, 
But deep down, where no one can hear me 
Baby i'll be crying for you 

(ĐK)
Can't go back, can't erase 
Baby, your smiling face, oh no 
I can think of nothing else but you 
Suddenly


0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Followers

Recent Comments